Administrator MessageRead more
SHRI PARESH CHANDRA SARKAR (General Administration, Finance & Resource Mobilization, Planning & Development, Trade License, Other Unallocated Business.)
Welcome to the e-era of Burdwan Municipality. Information Technology (IT) is recognised as an effective tool in catalyzing the administrative activity, in efficient governance. We have, therefore, made significant involvment in it and successfully integrated it with the development process, thereby providing the benefits to our citizens. In India developments have impacted the industrial, education, service and Government sectors and their influence on various applications is increasingly being felt of late. As the era of digital economy is evolving, the concept of governance has assumed significant importance.
e-Governance has consequently become an accepted methodology involving the use of Information Technology in:
Providing information speedily to all citizens
Improving administration efficiency
Improving public services such as transportation, health, water, security and municipal services.
Tender and QuotationRead more
- Invite Quotation for the work of Data collection for Pey Jal under AMRUT Programme of Burdwan Municipality
- WBMAD/BM/CIVIL/12/2022-2023 2nd Call
- Supplying of the 4 Four nos Table to carry out the official work smoothly Under Burdwan Municipality
Notice & Employment-NoticeRead more
- Engagement of Part Time Medical Officer for UPHCs Under NUHM
- Appointment to the post of HHWs as per vacancy notified as on 01.06.2021
- Applications are invited for the post of SAE under Burdwan Municipality
- Notiice regarding training for Domestic Data Entry Operator course under NULM department of Burdwan Municipality
- Online Application in lieu of Walk In Interview for engagement of SAE Civil Department on Contractual basis
- Walk in Interview for Medical Officer Under Burdwan Municipality
News & EventsRead more
Burdwan is quite an old and important town of the state and have strong reference in history with regard to trade and commerce. Bardhaman also called Burdwan, or Barddhaman - a major communications centre located on the banks of the River Damodar.