Administrator MessageRead more
Sri. Puspendu Sarkar, W.B.C.S(EXE)(General Administration, Finance & Resource Mobilization, Planning & Development, Trade License, Other Unallocated Business.)
Welcome to the e-era of Burdwan Municipality. Information Technology (IT) is recognised as an effective tool in catalyzing the administrative activity, in efficient governance. We have, therefore, made significant involvment in it and successfully integrated it with the development process, thereby providing the benefits to our citizens. In India developments have impacted the industrial, education, service and Government sectors and their influence on various applications is increasingly being felt of late. As the era of digital economy is evolving, the concept of governance has assumed significant importance.
e-Governance has consequently become an accepted methodology involving the use of Information Technology in:
Providing information speedily to all citizens
Improving administration efficiency
Improving public services such as transportation, health, water, security and municipal services.
Tender and QuotationRead more
- Construction Of CC Road And Drain At Ward No 14, 19, 23 Under Burdwan Municipality
- Eco Friendly Flex with wooden Frame supply and fitting fixing of 1226 No
- Inviting e-tender No-4/2019-20
- Condtruction of CC road and drain at ward no 14, 19, 23 under burdwan municipality
- Nylon Heavy Guti MRF or Appllo for Rear and front Wheel, Rear and front wheel Rim for Mahendra Backhoe Loader, Stagnut for Rear and front wheel
Notice & Employment-NoticeRead more
- CHANGE Of HALL BOOKING SYSTEM LINK
- Whereas it is observed that the Madhyamik Pariksha conducted by The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education
- Recruitment of HHW and FTS Under Burdwan Municipality
- Scribe declaration form for PH Candidates
- Rules Regulations and syllabus for written test 05 Aug 2018
- Eligible candidate list for written test 05 Aug. 2018
News & EventsRead more
Burdwan is quite an old and important town of the state and have strong reference in history with regard to trade and commerce. Bardhaman also called Burdwan, or Barddhaman - a major communications centre located on the banks of the River Damodar.